- This is a working BETA.
- No promises are given that this will work as expected.
- The alert system is on 24/7.
- The alert system consists (is Frankenstein’d) of several alert sources.
- The system is most suitable for Northern Europe & mid latitudes.
- You can always, at the time of your choosing, un-subscribe via link in email.
- Subscribe now while the system is free!
- You need to confirm the subscription by clicking a link which will be sent to you shortly after clicking that subscribe button.
- If you do not confirm your subscription, you will not get any emails from NLS.
- You might need to white-list the following emails: synthpicknick[at]gmail[dot]com & info[at]northernlightsstockholm[dot]se.
Yaaa, We know, but it’s for free… & it was just collecting pixel dust so we figured that we might put it to some use. If you are lazy to do this, it’s okay, but then you will have to remember to check your junk box for the Aurora Alerts 😉
- You may want to create a specific filter in you’re in-box/mail client/email host, ect, to filter out these email alerts from the rest of your inbox. Sometimes we have quite a bit of activity and you can receive a lot of alert messages which can clutter your inbox. To avoid this, simply create a filter which puts these emails in a certain folder of your choosing. This works really well on Gmail.
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them through the contact form.
- You can find the notification archive here. If it is empty, it means there has not been any warnings for the last couple of days. We do not store the warnings for more than a couple of days.
- Color code explained?
v.3 (a slight delay of only 10min) v.1 had up to 30min delay on the notifications!
We strongly recommend combining this alert email together with Aurora Alerts Detailed. (simply more details included, but not as timed)
A must for any serious aurora hunter, includes; radio bursts, x-ray and cancel warnings, and lots more…
What do you want to subscribe to?